• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300bhp whats psi?

whats psi on overboost and what does it hold at with 300bhp thanx

am buying a boost gauge so want to no what to get

Alot will depend on what map you have and how aggressive it is

Comment

i will want a drivable map but has some guts! any recpomendations on gauge? links? thanx

Comment

because each map has different charistics what id recomend is decide what tuner you are going to use first! some choose the closest, others choose from the power figures quoted on web sites! then some choose from online reviews!

once you have chosen your tunner then start to read up on the charistics of the map! most tuners offer bespoke maps so there will be slight differences between one cars peak boost and anothers

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
          because each map has different charistics what id recomend is decide what tuner you are going to use first! some choose the closest, others choose from the power figures quoted on web sites! then some choose from online reviews!

once you have chosen your tunner then start to read up on the charistics of the map! most tuners offer bespoke maps so there will be slight differences between one cars peak boost and anothers

so if i get a boost gauge thats has 30 psi that be fine hey

Comment

yea mate! 2 bar or 30 psi

where are you from?

sigpic

Comment

yea mate! 2 bar or 30 psi

where are you from?
              doncaster yorksire mate y?

Comment

just wondering where your nearest tuner is! unless you wanna go generic mapping you will have a big old drive on your hands

sigpic

Comment

just wondering where your nearest tuner is! unless you wanna go generic mapping you will have a big old drive on your hands
                  regal 148 miles courtnay 160 miles sumat like that

think i go courtnay tho ..

Comment

yea thats who i go to! very professional and if you phone them they will talk you through the whole process your planning to take mate

sigpic

Comment

yea thats who i go to! very professional and if you phone them they will talk you through the whole process your planning to take mate
                      just dun google maps its 150 miles bang on to courtnay, theres me and my bro goin at same time hoping to get 290-300 bhp

Comment

with courtenays rollers aim for 290! they are very realistic. but you will have a great running car! the team will talk you through every mod and why its done and you will leave knowing you have made the right choice

i sound like their sales team lol

sigpic

Comment

Talk to some people who know what they're talking about and you'll find that boost isn't always the answer!

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

with courtenays rollers aim for 290! they are very realistic. but you will have a great running car! the team will talk you through every mod and why its done and you will leave knowing you have made the right choice

i sound like their sales team lol
                            no mate all gd to hear it, am guna get the jbi top hat and fmic u rekon it gd? 290 wud be superb!!

Comment

im a corsa owner! nearly all my experience is with it mate!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X