X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• engine lights

what do poeple think of this,dark nights and like to show my engine off

sigpic

dude you love your lights dont you? i think you should have a red light that goes from side to side in your front grill

again, why?? how often do you pull up in the dark to look at your engine? just use a torch
    VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
    http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob1981 View Post
      dude you love your lights dont you? i think you should have a red light that goes from side to side in your front grill

again, why?? how often do you pull up in the dark to look at your engine? just use a torch
      dont tempt me lol
      the strip light was cheap so thought i would give it ago.
      OK i think i need to get back to work and stop doing silly things to the car......bloody holidays lol back to work on sat so wont do anymore silly lights lol
      sigpic

Comment

id rather have a white light than a blue 1

sigpic
        STAGE 3 BHP???
        FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

tom wtf are you doing pal-me thinks your starting to make a mess of a really nice cae

Comment

The lad's just had a bit of time on his hands lately and loves modding his motor .
            sigpic
            Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Disconnect them immediately

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
                tom wtf are you doing pal-me thinks your starting to make a mess of a really nice cae

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
                The lad's just had a bit of time on his hands lately and loves modding his motor .
                well said paula x

Originally posted by Cvxr240 View Post
                Disconnect them immediately
                the not wired up lol.the working off my batt charger

Originally posted by RichardVXR View Post
                id rather have a white light than a blue 1 har har very funny and the white

sigpic

Comment

me thinks u drove past 2 many halfords
                  sigpic
                  Progress Thread
                  http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...04#post1982104
                  WANTED:
                  SMD, LSD, CDTI, RARB......Poss hybrid in the future

Comment

not a bad idea but doesnt really show much of the engine lol, would be better on the underside of the bonnet really.

Comment

If only it was a decent light it might actually look good, but it hardly lights up anything..

Waste of money imo
                      sigpic

Comment

wudnt bother mate

Comment

nice attempt m8, but as others have said maybe look at a new location now for optimum light

and with regards to the negative comments, at least its a mod!

fair play for being different and maybe with a review it will look even better (Y)

Comment

cheers
                            i got another light comingi was gonna stick it on the bonnet but dont want wires hanging down
                            sigpic

Comment

could have fed em under bonnet insulation if you didnt take it off
                              Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Working...
                              X