This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Info

Hi Guys howsit going? I currently driving a Opel Astra H OPC. I need your views on ecu tuning. Has anyone tried bluefin superchips if so your views on it. I recently fitted my 63mm Downpipe and im making awesome power on the flywheel (189kw and 390nm) and im in the market for ecu tuning.

Regards

Gavilan
    Attached Files

Bluefin is fine......but EPS is good too, lol, where are you based mate? at the end of the day, it is best to have the car tune by the tuners rather than handheld devices.

BTW, I am using bluefin, its good for me, lol.
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Im from South Africa and we do have a bluefin dealer. What stage set-up did you do and what was the power gains?

Comment

Originally posted by Gavilan View Post
        Im from South Africa and we do have a bluefin dealer. What stage set-up did you do and what was the power gains?
        Go for bluefin pal and you wont be disapointed atol awesome power!

Are those wheels 19 inch? look good on the black!!

Comment

i would also get your car set up on an rolling road m8 for the finer tuning nice car and colour

Comment

hi there i live in the u.k and have an opel nurburgring and have the stage two map via the bluefin unit definetly worth while mod
            sigpic
            ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

Yes the wheels 19's. Thanks alot for your input and my bluefin dealer has a rolling road. Unfortunitly in south africa we are restricted to tuners as there arent many opel tuners here. I really want some carbon fibre cosmetics add ons for my vehicle but can find any in south africa

Comment

Originally posted by Gavilan View Post
                Yes the wheels 19's. Thanks alot for your input and my bluefin dealer has a rolling road. Unfortunitly in south africa we are restricted to tuners as there arent many opel tuners here. I really want some carbon fibre cosmetics add ons for my vehicle but can find any in south africa
                Not sure how close these guys are to you but they have a pretty good reputation from what i've read. Their website sux, but quality is meant to be spot on.

http://www.nascarsa.com/
                sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

Yes i know about nascar his software is amazing im considering him aswell.

Comment

Working...
                  X