This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astra vxr + Regal!!!

i'm currently running eds stage 2 software on my vxr, dyno'd at 277bhp 346lb ft, now have front mount and inlet cam, what sort of figures will i be looking at with eds stage 3 software??what boost?

Originally posted by alex007 View Post
    i'm currently running eds stage 2 software on my vxr, dyno'd at 277bhp 346lb ft, now have front mount and inlet cam, what sort of figures will i be looking at with eds stage 3 software??what boost?
    Have you asked your tuner this very question or did you use an IPF ??

BTW who is the tuner and do you know which map you have currently
    sigpic

Comment

im running regal cooler, remus, map, cam, pump and got 312bhp and 379lbft on run straight after flash
      Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by regalvxr View Post
        im running regal cooler, remus, map, cam, pump and got 312bhp and 379lbft on run straight after flash
        What over boost and static boost's did you get, pretty much the same setup as mine but having an issue with the static boost level on that map.
        sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

Originally posted by alex007 View Post
          sorry lads and gals that bhp pathetic

if i was not runnig over 300bhp and at least 340fltbs, on stage 3 id be asking the tuner some serious shhh

Comment

Originally posted by beefycol View Post

if i was not runnig over 300bhp and at least 340fltbs, on stage 3 id be asking the tuner some serious shhh
            Thats his stage 2 figure
            sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

are you gonna get the figure tattoo'd if they mean that much to you?

id preferea car that drove brilliantly at 290 bhp than one that drove rubbish at 600

sigpic

Comment

ditto to the above comment

Comment

ooo here we go!!!

right stage 2 should be reaching 290ish bhp if not id be pessed off.
                  that my stage one fig id be very annoyed!

Comment

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
                    are you gonna get the figure tattoo'd if they mean that much to you?

id preferea car that drove brilliantly at 290 bhp than one that drove rubbish at 600
                    randongary stop it. isnt that ov? has he go lsd, mega breaks, ducts, cdti, rarb, springs... etc etc. prob not we aint talking all round car here!
                    we talking stage! power! upgrade!..... and me! i would be sad by these figs as id expect more, (as proven on here few standard and stage1 one will walk them figs) but that my opion so nothing wrong with and no need to start.

Comment

randongary stop it. isnt that ov? has he go lsd, mega breaks, ducts, cdti, rarb, springs... etc etc. prob not we aint talking all round car here!
                      we talking stage! power! upgrade!..... and me! i would be sad by these figs as id expect more, (as proven on here few standard and stage1 one will walk them figs) but that my opion so nothing wrong with and no need to start.

unless there is one central rolling road figures are irrelelant!

tell you what i will sell you a airfilter that will make 300 bhp on my rolling road! fancy buying it

sigpic

Comment

unless there is one central rolling road figures are irrelelant!

tell you what i will sell you a airfilter that will make 300 bhp on my rolling road! fancy buying it
                        is it 1pence

Comment

lol my point is figures are irrevelant! have a drive of the cars and im sure you will agree! you can have two different 300 bhp cars with totally different charastics!

sigpic

Comment

lol my point is figures are irrevelant! have a drive of the cars and im sure you will agree! you can have two different 300 bhp cars with totally different charastics!
                            gary this is random lol... think even my ##### knows that. we both know what make a great car, all i said is id be dissapointed with them figs as ppl made such and such stadard etc. end of bud

Comment

gary this is random lol... think even my ##### knows that. we both know what make a great car, all i said is id be dissapointed with them figs as ppl made such and such stadard etc. end of bud

calibration!!! end off

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X