This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

Whats the best insurance company to go to if your car is modded? I've tried a few and i just get silly quotes like £4937.44

depends on age really iv heard gud things about green light
    sigpic

Comment

You just got to keep trying mate. Green light, maybe good for some of us but wouldn't insure me, they said they only insure high performance vehicles, hmmmmm, my is a vxr too, lol.

I am with A1. What I did was, find the two with the lowest premiums and then tell them what quote you got for the other one and see whether they can beat that, I ended up saving 50 pounds more, lol.
      Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Originally posted by turbovxr View Post
        Whats the best insurance company to go to if your car is modded? I've tried a few and i just get silly quotes like £4937.44
        who you with atm ?
        and what are you paying?

i guess with your age you ain't going to get insurance as cheap as some of us older buggers get
        Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Tesco is a winner for me! £555 pa

Comment

chris knott was best for me this year again beat adrain flux with all mods declared £431

Comment

adrian flux mate was the only insurance that would insure me and there cheap well i though so anyway

Comment

a plan were quite cheep but restrictive on mods allowed!

im with adrian flux now! not the cheepest but best overall package

27, stage 3, rear stripped, lsd and various other parts

sigpic

Comment

i paid £450 through halifax
                  sigpic
                  ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

Originally posted by gavspence View Post
                    adrian flux mate was the only insurance that would insure me and there cheap well i though so anyway
                    they did do me a cheaper quote but went back to chris knott and they beat it

Comment

Originally posted by scottg2540 View Post
                      Thats a deal mate how old are you and all that?

Comment

you wanna try esure , it`s halifax insurance but cheaper ,

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
                          Thats a deal mate how old are you and all that?
                          i am 30 and have 4 years ncb that is with my girlfriend on it as named driver and she is 25

Originally posted by Daz View Post
                          you wanna try esure , it`s halifax insurance but cheaper ,
                          tried it but i bank with halifax and they were about £45 cheaper
                          sigpic
                          ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

i am 30 and have 4 years ncb that is with my girlfriend on it as named driver and she is 25

tried it but i bank with halifax and they were about £45 cheaper
                            Pretty good mate, youve got 2 years on me and theres no way the birds getting on my insurance! You should see how she treats hendry hoover the things wrecked!

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
                              Pretty good mate, youve got 2 years on me and theres no way the birds getting on my insurance! You should see how she treats hendry hoover the things wrecked!
                              Just put her on to get a cheaper premium, and then make sure she sits on your left hand side, lol.
                              Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Working...
                              X