X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluefin again

agressive stage 2 map DO I HAVE TO get it from superchips
    edit mean tms
    Last edited by beefycol; 12 November 2009, 08:04 PM.

you really need to get the map off tms, did you get my pm? the serial number is on the back of bluefin!
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
      you really need to get the map off tms, did you get my pm? the serial number is on the back of bluefin!
      yeah, but dont wanna ring them lol. the big man is scared.
      Last edited by beefycol; 12 November 2009, 08:04 PM.

Comment

JUST DO IT! LOL. How bad can it be?
        Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Originally posted by beefycol View Post
          yeah, but dont wanna ring them lol. the big man is scared. for some reasons you know
          Why you scared mate??

Comment

what you scared of? john the barrister?

Comment

why you scared to ring is it second hand and you need to pay for it
              sigpic
              ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

Originally posted by scottg2540 View Post
                why you scared to ring is it second hand and you need to pay for it

Comment

no got it new
                  just dont like talking on phone mess things up. got recept so can prove purchuse. im face to face person like eye contact.

Comment

You don't have to do it via TMS even if you bought it from them, every unit is registered with superchips anyway so you can deal with them directly via [email protected]

The aggressive stage 2 is no good in this weather, I've rolled back to the progressive stage 2, I suggest you get both as you'll end up taking the aggressive map off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
                      You don't have to do it via TMS even if you bought it from them, every unit is registered with superchips anyway so you can deal with them directly via [email protected]

The aggressive stage 2 is no good in this weather, I've rolled back to the progressive stage 2, I suggest you get both as you'll end up taking the aggressive map off.
                      I find it help save me petrol because i have to drive so carfully not to spin the beads!

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
                        I find it help save me petrol because i have to drive so carfully not to spin the beads!
                        Having new tyres fitted saturday due to that map

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
                          I first phoned superchips and asked for stage 2 map, regardless of aggressive or not, they said, I need to contact TMS as its a vxr, .

Comment

Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                            no got it new
                            just dont like talking on phone mess things up. got recept so can prove purchuse. im face to face person like eye contact.
                            You could email to john@thorneymotorsport.co.uk if you don't like doing business on the phone
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
                              I first phoned superchips and asked for stage 2 map, regardless of aggressive or not, they said, I need to contact TMS as its a vxr, .
                              Was that quite a while ago? Superchips weren't doing the stage 2 maps at first, only TMS, but they do them directly now.

Comment

Working...
                              X