This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So p****d off

This morning I went out 2 my car only 2 find out that some d**k head had tryed 2 nick my spoiler with a screw driver and have snapped the corner off and scratched the rear wing ,the best bit of it all is that it was parked on the drive !
    sigpic

bloody t leafs even if it nailed down mate they will have it wait up 2 nite to see if he comes back let him meet mr bat

Comment

sorry 2 hear that mate!

Comment

Tell me about it I would love 2 no who it was
        sigpic

Comment

some [email protected] about these days , hope you find out who did it

Comment

That sucks man, sorry to hear that! Afew months ago someone tried to steal my rear diffuser I was parked on my drive aswell. Know how you feel, just hope it doesnt cost too much to put right (even tho you shouldnt have to pay!).

Comment

there is a few ***** abt nw a days! Had ma megane 225 broken into b4 i sold it really ****** off cz thy robbed my double din screen n sat nav! Grrr! If i found em i wud kill em!!

Comment

hope it doesnt cost you much tho!

Comment

sorry to hear that hope you sort it out and then sort out the scum that did it

Comment

lol a screwdriver?? They would need something much more substantial than that -they are adheised to the car with liquid nails (or similar)
                    sigpic
                    VXRacing Edition Paint Scheme, AET Hybrid Turbo, Autowerks Custom Remap, Bilstein B8 Shocks, EDS Inlet Manifold, EDS Inlet Cam, Regal Exhaust Cam, 3bar Map Sensor, TRE Fuel Pump, Custom Stainless Exhaust, Forge FMIC, Percy 1.9 cdti Airbox, Dbilas Air Scoop, Regal Diverter Valve, Bi-Xenon Headlights, DAP-R Springs, Vectra VXR Brake Conversion, ATB LSD, Whiteline RARB, Percy Breather Box + Restritor Bolt, ALPINE ICE

Comment

Originally posted by Hally83 View Post
                      lol a screwdriver?? They would need something much more substantial than that -they are adheised to the car with liquid nails (or similar)
                      lol i could rip the shhh it of with my hands... kids... vandles dont care think its funny

Comment

Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                        lol i could rip the shhh it of with my hands... kids... vandles dont care think its funny
                        When I had my spoiler painted the panel beater had terrible trouble getting it off, ended up sawwing it off and sanding it back...
                        sigpic
                        VXRacing Edition Paint Scheme, AET Hybrid Turbo, Autowerks Custom Remap, Bilstein B8 Shocks, EDS Inlet Manifold, EDS Inlet Cam, Regal Exhaust Cam, 3bar Map Sensor, TRE Fuel Pump, Custom Stainless Exhaust, Forge FMIC, Percy 1.9 cdti Airbox, Dbilas Air Scoop, Regal Diverter Valve, Bi-Xenon Headlights, DAP-R Springs, Vectra VXR Brake Conversion, ATB LSD, Whiteline RARB, Percy Breather Box + Restritor Bolt, ALPINE ICE

Comment

Originally posted by Hally83 View Post
                          When I had my spoiler painted the panel beater had terrible trouble getting it off, ended up sawwing it off and sanding it back...
                          yes but kids dont know that, youth. it be a job getting it off with no damage but it you get underneath it push up with all with your weight it come of in 2 seconds. same with bumper

Comment

How is everyone getting these great pictures/Avatars of their motors to the right of their profiles???

Comment

Originally posted by silver fox View Post
                              How is everyone getting these great pictures/Avatars of their motors to the right of their profiles???
                              Its called a sig mate go to your user profile and down the left hand side click on EDIT SIG
                              sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Working...
                              X