This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a total change

ok so iv been wanting 18s for a while...while i loved the bbs and oz iv always been torn with the better handling and ride on the 18s

iv oppted for 8x18 compromotive mo tyres have gone large with 235 40 18 toyo t1r.....got to say its a total change...lets hope it handles like its on rails

WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

very very nice.. My favourite wheels of all time.. i had them in white on my mk3..

Comment

they look great m8 i love the colour as well . did you buy them that colour or have them powder coated

Comment

looks very nice!
        My Progress Thread : http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55899

Comment

looking mint those paul mate.is handling alot better?
          sigpic
          STAGE 3 BHP???
          FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

Gorgeous wheels, Paul! They so suit your car, ..really 'feeling' the colour! x
            sigpic
            Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

there direct from compromotive thats a standard finish from them mark...

as for the handling i ran the car for a day on jays standards and i wasnt that convinsed ..so ill see how these larger toyos do

Comment

They look top notch mate, ditch the mirrors they look so aftermarket.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

I like them, I had thought about getting them myself. Do look a tad small though if I'm honest.
                  I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

They look the bizz nice colour too.. fancy selling me your BBS...??
                    ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

yeah you should see them off the car ..they looked like 15s...its the big tyres i think too much side wall...i reakon i can go a tad lower now

Comment

They look the bizz nice colour too.. fancy selling me your BBS...??
                        bbs sold ..wait till you see them they have a new life now

Comment

Nice, I like them. Glad you've seen sense and come back to 18's for superior handling. You may have a fighting chance of keeping up with us now when you join us for our next Wales Tour

Jokin apart - whats the weight saving on them compared to std VXR wheels and the BBS ones you had previous ?
                          sigpic

Comment

not much these are about 20kg with a tyre ...ill wiegh the standard snowflakes on sunday and the bbs was about 25kg ...the ozs was about 19kg on a 19 which is very good...also depends on the tyres

Comment

well nice!!

Comment

Working...
                              X