This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astra vxr seat covers

were the hell do i get some proper seat covers for my astra, ebay ones dont fit cos of the big bolsters, i read some were on here that you can get them from main dealers but my dealers in warrington say they defo dont do them and he rang around for me but no joy, i scratched my leather with my jeans today so need some asap, now i remember why i wore trackies for so long lol

give these a whirl mate

http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/inde...&productId=494
    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
      those the 1s you have got Rock?if so any pics fitted?
      sigpic
      STAGE 3 BHP???
      FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

Originally posted by RichardVXR View Post
        those the 1s you have got Rock?if so any pics fitted?
        i used to have one off these mate to try but was tiny bit baggy but was happy with it till alex off here sold me these and these were prober vauxhall jobbys ha ha and they fit perfect but i think only 50 pairs were made and they never done them again so was lucky in getting these

Arden Racing Edition

Comment

I bought two of these at the beginning of the week. They will do the job but like you say they are baggy.

Comment

iv got snap on one's but fit the same as the one's in the pic above.
            sigpic
            courts stage 3 297bhp 343ft/lbs

vxr gone onwards an upwards

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
              nice one

Comment

whats the reason for seat covers?

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Working...
                X