This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of lease. Valuation?

Our vxr is coming to the end of it's lease deal, we've been offered a price to buy which is a bit more than I expected it to be.

I just wondered if there is anyone in the trade who can give me a rough value for the car, it's a standard Astra VXR, 20K miles 2007/57.

Would appreciate any help, or opinions.

vxr

hiya mate, wed give you £11500 for it

thanks
    mark

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

Originally posted by longy79 View Post
      hiya mate, wed give you £11500 for it

thanks
      mark
      Thanks Mark,

I thought somewhere around there, but they are wanting £12700 for it.

Looks like it will be going back.

Comment

just to let you know m8, i paid 12,700 for my 07 plate that had 24k on it back in april,
        Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

Originally posted by eko View Post
          Thanks Mark,

I thought somewhere around there, but they are wanting £12700 for it.

Looks like it will be going back.
          Maybe make them an offer and see if they bite?

Astra

Comment

cars worth £12500 all day long,dont forget me and longey are in the trade and want to make money on the car,it will sell all day at the asking price,you can always bid them for it and iam sure they will take an offer as there will only send it to auction

Comment

I've had problems in the past with astronomical charges for the normal ware and tare on vehicles so much so I've bought them and instantly sold them on just to avoid them...
              Kentec inside

Comment

Working...
              X