This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil restrictor bolt?

Percys pm box is full, so i guess he's still very busy, Is there anywhere else i can get one from? I keep seeing ppl mention Regal, but i checked out the website, but i can't find anything

Make 1 yourself or go to a local machine shop with your bolt and have them put a blank in it with a 2mm hole down the centre for a fiver max.

So i hear anyway, i personally havent seen 1 although i may knock something up on the lathe when i have a spare 5 mins
    sigpic

Comment

Percy is the only one out there making them, it was his own invention, and he has got a patent pending on them, as he is sick of his ideas defending his mods up until the point where the tuners finally see that they work, and start selling their own versions......

He has got orders for around 60 restrictors at the moment, so try and be a little patient with him. PM again tomorrow is the best advice I can give.

Comment

just be patient buddy and wait for percy to empty his inbox its worth it fella
        Arden Racing Edition

Comment

ive heard rumours Vauxhall are actually distributing these now with a proper GM part number (Percys versions, not their own)

Percy will get very busy very soon
          Whats next?!?!?

Comment

I did pm him about 3 weeks ago but never heard anything, so just assumed he was too busy with orders he already had. I will keep trying.

@Luke.H cheers but i have not seen one myself clearly enough to risk it. I think i'll wait and leave it to someone who knows what he's doing lol

Comment

i got percys mods on mine had them quite while now and there spot on!!
              Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                i got percys mods on mine had them quite while now and there spot on!!
                me too

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmark View Post
                  me too
                  I'm really pleased for you

Comment

that makes both of us !!!
                    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

be patient - he will get to you and dont forget he works full time aswell!!!

Comment

what does percy charge for them
                        WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

20 paul for the restrictor bolt and 20 for the breather box.

its scandalously cheap for what they do and how well they work

got em both, if you havent yet mate get them bought!

Comment

i have the breather box ....workin on the oil bolt
                            WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

good stuff. i got the extra thick gasket aswell as was having a few issues. since he fitted these gues what? no issues. vauxhall are useless.

Comment

Working...
                              X