This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nurburg or VXR racing edition

Right been to the dealers today got an ok deal on a vxr racing edition 16k for 09 plate & 3k on the clock, but i don't know weather i should get the burg or vxr racing! help!

depends what colour you like, personally id say burg all day long

Comment

burg all the way will hold money better plus looks so much better my opinion

Comment

same car differnt colour,buy the vxracing becauce you will not find a berg with 3k miles on it,you will not find an 09 plate berg,and the astra racing has a longer warrenty on it,its cheaper than the berg and is also rarer,so dont even think which one to buy as the vxracing is the one to go for pal

Comment

Originally posted by nurburgring24 View Post
          burg all the way will hold money better plus looks so much better my opinion
          Think you'll find that Glass's guide will give you a few hundred quid extra for a burg or racing over a standard

Why would a Burg hold it's money against a car that is made in less numbers?

Hoggy - nail hit firmly on head!

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
            Think you'll find that Glass's guide will give you a few hundred quid extra for a burg or racing over a standard

Why would a Burg hold it's money against a car that is made in less numbers?

Hoggy - nail hit firmly on head!
            coz any one can buy a red vxr and paint things black plus the burg were first to be numbered

Comment

bergs hold the money at present ian cause the vxracing is too new pal

Comment

get a burg, I have just lost a horrible amount on my VXRacing in 3 months of owning it

Comment

coz any one can buy a red vxr and paint things black plus the burg were first to be numbered
                  but do red vxrs come as a ltd edition,do there come numberd,also as far as looks go take a good look at the racing edition its got class too it,but saying that the berg is a nice car aswell

Comment

yeah both nice cars hoggy but i would go for the burg i am not saying that coz i have 1 but i would mate

Comment

Originally posted by mikey-VXR-RE View Post
                      get a burg, I have just lost a horrible amount on my VXRacing in 3 months of owning it
                      well whos fault is that,its quite clear you bought it at the wrong money and sold it for the wrong ammount of money,trust me bergs are on a high at present meaning you will have to pay top money to own a good one,the market is dropping in price so be very carefull as you could lose £££££££££££ if you pay top money

Comment

yeah both nice cars hoggy but i would go for the burg i am not saying that coz i have 1 but i would mate
                        hey pal dont forget ive had both mate and trust me the vxracing in a year or so will be worth more money than the berg

Comment

I paid quite a lot i agree and it should be going tommorrow for 15000 as that is all i can seem to get for it

Comment

I heard from someone u were thinking bout selling urs hoggy?

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
                              hey pal dont forget ive had both mate and trust me the vxracing in a year or so will be worth more money than the berg
                              really i look forward to seeing that mate

Comment

Working...
                              X