This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR's in Yorkshire?

Anone got a VXR in South Yorkshire. Been looking since I ordered mine in Jan and still havent see one! Certainly leaves all the attention on mine for the moment!

yorkshire vxr

hi mate mines due in 10 days but i have not seen any in west yorkshire yet. like u say keeps the attention on yours just hope its the right attention!!!! allready got mine booked in for antihijack alarm to be fit ide sggest u do likewise :?

Comment

hi there; I drive many miles in my VXR astra (flame red) and I don't see any in slough, let alone yorkshire!
      I have it covered in VXR graphics so you'll know if you see it!

Comment

Ive had my red VXR since the end of Feb, and work in the south yorkshire area, not seen any others around but I think its only a matter of time as its a superb car. One thing I have noticed is alot of people cant help but look!

Comment

Where in west yorkshire r u from? i get mine 15th may and im from halifax

Comment

vxr in yorkshire

hi everyone, i`m new to this forum, i`m from leeds and got my vxr at the end of march , mines black and yes it`s hard to keep clean but don`t mind spending time cleaning it

Comment

vxr in yorkshire

hi everyone got my vxr on friday and i live in west yorkshire.there,s 3 in my area so far but havent seen them since i picked mine up.

Comment

Where abouts in west yorkshire???

Comment

Near Skipton. Border line to North Yorkshire. Where are you from?

Comment

hi all, new to this site and i must say what a good site, im from sheffield, but living in germany at the mo. when i was home last week i only saw one( in red)...
                    When to performance vauxhall show the other week an there was loads.....
                    my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Working...
                    X