This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boost problem sorted!

with help from vx220z22se and a few others on here my car is now running sweet again. it ended up been the recirc valve in the turbo. replaced with forge one and car is now sorted! thanks guys!

Originally posted by vxrfoz View Post
    with help from vx220z22se and a few others on here my car is now running sweet again. it ended up been the recirc valve in the turbo. replaced with forge one and car is now sorted! thanks guys!
    Was it a general fault with the recirc' value or could it be the famous spilt in the diaphragm inside ??
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
      Was it a general fault with the recirc' value or could it be the famous spilt in the diaphragm inside ??
      split diaphram mate. really big split in it. so replaced the full thing with a forge one. fitted uprated collins actuator for nothing now tho. never mind its done now.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrfoz View Post
        split diaphram mate. really big split in it. so replaced the full thing with a forge one. fitted uprated collins actuator for nothing now tho. never mind its done now.
        Worth keeping as a spare possibly as the VX Field remedy kit would sort that. I see you've fitted a Collins Actuator as well - they seem very popular and I have only heard good reports about them so far...happy days
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
          Worth keeping as a spare possibly as the VX Field remedy kit would sort that. I see you've fitted a Collins Actuator as well - they seem very popular and I have only heard good reports about them so far...happy days
          ye hope it stays all good now mate. boost still drops a bit but not like it did. so im happy. FOR NOW ANYWAY!!

Comment

well done m8 did you fit them both youself? thats good m8
            black Astra VXR 08 plate 1500miles may 09
            19" wheels, limo tints,10k HID main/ 6k dipped, 15led sidelights, full CCS retrim, insignia washer jets,cool running thermostat , intercoolers with larger powerpipe and tophat, percys airbox+ oil restrictor, scorpion full 3 inch turbo back exhaust and iridiums READY FOR STAGE 3 FIRST MAP EVER!

Comment

Working...
            X