This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wheels

After much thought I decided on Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s. Good choice I think, even the drive back from fitting was totaly different even though I had 4 19's Wheels in the back. Ride comfort was much improved and although I didn't give it to much beans they felt better on the road. Had to give them a wash today before putting car in the garrage. What must people of thought a bloke washing his car in this weather, couldn't dry it until in the garrage as it was P£$$ing down. £865 all inclusive with fitting from R-Tec in St Albans a good deal I thought.

Before
    car 1.jpg

After
    My New Wheels.jpg

very nice a good choice

Comment

Nice

Comment

looks good mate but got to admit i prefer the standards if im honest.but still looks mint
        sigpic
        STAGE 3 BHP???
        FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

but I'm a bit biased lol

Comment

Looking good mate

Comment

that looks soo much better ! black on Arden always looks good.

Comment

looks amazing mate!
                vx racing astra 21/444-clutch, brake accelerator and a steering wheel.

Comment

looks good mate and i have to agree on ride quality i had an arden with 19's on and when i traded it in for the burg which you know has 18's on i instantly found it alot better
                  sigpic
                  ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

Originally posted by Barman View Post
                    After much thought I decided on Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s. Good choice I think, even the drive back from fitting was totaly different even though I had 4 19's Wheels in the back. Ride comfort was much improved and although I didn't give it to much beans they felt better on the road. Had to give them a wash today before putting car in the garrage. What must people of thought a bloke washing his car in this weather, couldn't dry it until in the garrage as it was P£$$ing down. £865 all inclusive with fitting from R-Tec in St Albans a good deal I thought.

Before
                    [ATTACH]5592[/ATTACH]

After
                    [ATTACH]5593[/ATTACH]
                    is yours lowered at all. i am thinking of getting these wheels or the dare drift alloys not sure on choice yet.. but looking at yours it does sort of make my mind up.. it looks really nice.. what tyres were fitted at that price?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
                      is yours lowered at all. i am thinking of getting these wheels or the dare drift alloys not sure on choice yet.. but looking at yours it does sort of make my mind up.. it looks really nice.. what tyres were fitted at that price?
                      Car is standard, not lowered at all, Falken 452 tyres

Comment

Working...
                      X