This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not seen any/many black ones :-)

Im picking my new Black one up Friday im a tad excited....
    Anyone else got a black ?
    Andy

Yes and it lovely. It also comes with the added advantage of not suffering from stone chips as easily as the flat red and poseurs blue

Comment

Originally posted by ChinsVXR
      Yes and it lovely. It also comes with the added advantage of not suffering from stone chips as easily as the flat red and poseurs blue
      Not so sure about that Jonathan.. my lovely wife had a Black GSi - bonnet was a bl**dy nightmare. PS... its 'old fart' (not poseurs) Blue.

Comment

Our Black Vectra already has the white primer visable after 4K miles. All down to stone chips.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Got a black VXR about 4 weeks ago (the meanest colour) - good luck trying to keep it clean though(!) :wink:
            Andy H

Comment

Arden Blue 35%
              Flame Red 33%
              Black 22%
              Silver 10%
              Latest numbers
              Stu

Comment

hi,i get my black one on the third,delivered to my door.bought from norwichunioncars.com.im trying to stay calm.

Comment

I aint no posser or old fart but i have got the blue why is it that because people have different tastes they stand to be ridiculed, anyway most BOYRACERS have black so I did not want black cos I aint no boy racer either :?

Comment

Working...
                  X