X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Got MY VXR

Hi everyone
    just thought i would say hi, i picked my arden blue on wednesday last week...............What can i say apart from FANTASTIC.
    Here i am almost 50 years old driving like i was 18 again!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Even my dear long suffering wife has had to admit its a real nice car.
    Are there any other VXR owners around the Milton Keynes Area??
    I had an Atra GTE brand new about 12 years ago and i thought that was the dogs watsits but this one is is something else.
    If you are all having as muich fun as me then Vauxhall have got it right.
    Happy Days Are Here Again.
    Rob

Woo Hoo - someone else in Milton Keynes and with an Arden Blue one (the best colour) as well
    Dare say I'll see you around Rob - I'm over the north of the city but get around quite abit!
    Where did you get the car from? (I ask cos Crownhill Vauxhall didnt take me seriously when I went in to make enquiries about the VXR - must be the long hair )
    If I could make one recommendation then it is W Grose Vauxhall in northampton cos they value all their customers and have been excellent with the service they have provided me with so far!
    Anyhow - enough of that - lets see some pictures of your new baby!!!

Comment

Welcome Rob, hope you enjoy the car and the site, post away sir.

Comment

Hi Jon i'm in the north of the city, Haversham. I did a deal with a vauxhall dealer in Cornwall must say the deal was very stright forward. I went to Crown hill but like they did'nt seem to keen so i walked away.
        I looked at several others before i decided on this one. I'm putting a private plate on next week PA55 ROB and underneath " you had better make it quick" i was thinking about a VXR plate but cant make my mind up.
        Have you seen one fitted with the "Headlight Eyebrows" i saw one in Old Stratford" in red with the eyebrows it looked good.
        I took mine down to Brighton yesterday so ske's a little dusty i will post some pics as soon as she's gleaming again. Hope to see you around the city.
        Rob

Comment

Haversham - yeah I sometimes deliver the post there so know it well!
          The red one in Old Stratford I believe sold on ebay last week so that just leaves us two here in ther North side, there is a black one in Great Linford (I spot all these while working) and another Arden driven at speed by some young lad (he was at MK Cruise last night) and thats about it for MK.
          Yeah IMO Crownhill VX are pants and I wont even use them for parts now - tell you more when I see you! Its worth a trip over to Northants just for the level of service and only takes 15 mins but if you got the deal you wanted thats all that matters!

Comment

Hi guys, im in flitwick and pick up me arden blue on 29 april, yahoooo! hopefully see some of you at thorneys that day, hopefully get stage two in the next couple months . My local garage, billingtons , in flitwick, presold 18 astra vxrs, not bad for a little garage. Didnt get mine from there though, riverside, bedford, fully loaded 20000. and i cant wait, johnny
            Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

there will be a fair few of us at TMS Johnny
              hope you can make it along mate
              with your new VXR

Comment

Cheers Aussie, looking forward to it, johnny
                Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Working...
                X