X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUDFLAPS?

hi
    can any one help? my vxr is crying out for MUDFLAPS. it's hard to get a set that will cover the big 19" wheels.
    i contacted a company [email protected] who make new rally flaps for the focus st. the replied to me & said as they haven't got a vxr to use as a donor car they were currently unavailable. they offered me a free set of flaps if i called in with my car to allow them to make the template. as i'm in the west of scotland this wasn't handy for me, they are in the Bolton Manchester area. any one interested & lives in the Bolton area give them a mail & you'll maybe get a free set of flaps?
    let me know if you know of a good mudflap or if anyone could get their car down to be a donor @ performancecreations.co.uk
    cheers

Just seen this maybe i will give them a mail im in Bolton too
    Andy

Comment

Ok been to see them this morning measured up the car all fine and good should be 10 days ish to completeion
      Nice chaps there and they where loving the VXR
      Andy

Comment

sorry to butt in any chance you can post pictures once these are done
        Cheers
        John

Comment

Yeah, let us know more ...esp prices etc
          tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
          The truth is out there ...

Comment

Ok but dont quote me. They mentioned £120 a set all four. They will be like the rally style seen on the scoobs etc. Mine will be black to suit the car and will have silver and red VXR logo`s . They will be supplied with all required fixings and come with some lazer cut stainless steel brackets for the rears.
            Thats all i know for now.
            Piccies will follow as soon as they are on
            Andy

Comment

Ok i have them now i wont be fitting til the weekend price is just under £50 can be black, red or blue .All have VXR logo`s on them.
              Will post pics once fitted.
              Andy

Comment

WHen these photos gonna be posted mate??? Im waiting to see wether i should order some

Comment

Sorry not had chance to fit them yet too much work and football atm :wink:
                  Andy

Comment

Why would you want to put mudflaps on a VXR ???

Comment

Agree, why would you ?
                      2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

does exactly as it says on the tin mate.
                        not all of us live in motorway or perfect A1 road conditions? where you don't get the ****** chipped roads or cows S..T every day! :?
                        out in the sticks here where the roads are comparable to IRAQ
                        MUDFLAPS are a savour!!!

Comment

Thoughts ?
                          Andy

Comment

oooooo i say i tell ya what they dont look bad do they... Altho i was expecting them to stick out a bit more on the sides :? But no i like it, altho would be nice to see it on a non black car to see how that would work out
                            Looking good tho chap

Comment

Working...
                            X