This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome Trim

Can anyone post some pics of the chrome trim on the 06 model, haven't seen it yet.
    Thanks in advance

I will try to post some pics on tonight, mine has chrome, looks great!

Comment

Is this the chrome you mention ?

Andy

Comment

Thanks for the pic andy, yes thats what I wanted too see

Comment

Originally posted by Knightroturbo
          Thanks for the pic andy, yes thats what I wanted too see
          Odd i see this trim on all the car i have viewed :? or is it me?
          Andy

Comment

only on 06 models

Comment

Got mine on march 17th 2006 and it has black b pillar trim and no chrome trim !

Comment

Im near you mate in Bolton :wink: i havent spotted anothe VXR yet

Comment

is the black b pillar trim supposed to be on all models? or is it like the chrome trim just on newer models?

Comment

Im picking mine up on Tuesday, it has no chrome and i had to ask the dealer to put the sticker on the pillar.

Comment

The b pillar trim should be fitted by your dealer at inspection, check for under bonnet rubbers as well, along front edge.
                      Two items that often get missed.
                      johnny
                      Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

kk looks lie im missin the b pilar trim, should i bring it down to them?

Comment

Phone them up, they put the stickers on mine no problem. Whats the bonnet rubbers that might be missing?? Is it just the rubber stops the bonnet sits on?

Comment

The chrome strip actually looks very good on the cars. When I first heard about it I was a bit dubious about it, but after seeing it on a few cars now it really does suite them, especially the likes of the black as it helps break the side view up a bit.

Comment

Although there are 06 cars around it is likely that a lot of the 06 cars are actually 2005 model which means there is no chrome.
                              There was an overspill of the 2005 model which meant delivery in 2006 which again means that the car is registered as a 2006 car but is actually a 2005 model.
                              Hope this makes sense?
                              Ian

Comment

Working...
                              X