This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mp3 for Dummies

Can anyone give me a lesson on getting my mp3 up and running. Im not a pc dummy and have an personal mp3 player with no problems but cant figure out how to load songs onto the cars mp3.
    Thanks for your help!

Write the mp3's to a CD then bung it in a machine - simple as that !
    tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
    The truth is out there ...

Comment

how do you convert them from wma to mp3? Do I need some software?
      I normally write cds unsing media player but when you burn music files like this it just plays the cd.
      Cheers

Comment

using setting on windows media player, change to mp3 format when ripping the cd to your hard drive

Comment

Even easier than WMP is a player called Musicmatch which allows you to rip the cd to your hard drive and then burn in mp3 format using a drag and drop option for the picking of tracks. The basic player is free and well worth having as it keeps your librabry nice and tidy

Comment

Mp3

I have made some cds up too and find that they jump and skip alot, I have tried to burn at a slower speed but this had no effect. Has anyone else had this problem or is it something i am doing wrong?

Comment

nice one, I will have a go tonight and let you know. Making me feel old at 26 not being able to do this. I need an 8 year old to ask!

Comment

half my music library is in mp3 which is fine but the other half is in wma and I still dont see where I can conver this when burning on media player, any help would be appreciated.
                Cheers

Comment

Re: Mp3

Originally posted by avit
                  I have made some cds up too and find that they jump and skip alot, I have tried to burn at a slower speed but this had no effect. Has anyone else had this problem or is it something i am doing wrong?

Sounds like you'll need to re-convert your originals at a higher bit-rate
                  You do still have the originals dont you :wink:
                  tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
                  The truth is out there ...

Comment

mp3

Yes i still have them and will give it a go. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X