This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soo excited

Picking my Black VXR up tomorrow i didnt think i would be this bothered by it several beers needed to help me sleep tonight.
    :P
    Andy

Andy your gonna love it mate

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie
      Andy your gonna love it mate
      From a Stage 2 VX220 turbo with Nitrons and AP big brakes etc i hope i will
      Andy

Comment

i gave Neil who owns one of the print driven/VXR logo VXR220's a drive of mine when i just had the full milltek and he was very impressed coming from his stage 2 VX, now running the stage 2 TMS map and the thing is f**ken quick, back to see John on Friday hopefully have it on the rollers and fingers crossed KW adjustables fitted soon
        confort you will really like then

Comment

Week Sat at Johns place i wonder if i can resist the urge to go for the Milltek and a map Its much cheaper to tune than the VX which is a bonus and the talk of 300+ bhp for little money is sooooo tempting, even before i have got the damned thing
          Andy

Comment

just those 2 things make a huge difference, the TMS map holds the torque spread so well its impressive on the open roads, run out of road before i run out of power ad i nicely kept with an M3 , will be interesting on the 29th when we put it up against a TMS stage 3 VXR220 on the rollers, will be 3 VXR220's, 2 Monaro VXR's and the rest of us with astra's so will be a good display for the open day,
            now gotta decide if i go the TMS stage 3 with the larger intercooler nad charge cooler, looking the way to go though

Comment

Got it !! :? dont like it
              :P NOT! excellent car anyways im off for a drive :wink:
              Andy

Comment

congrats Andy
                so i guess i will see you on the 29th

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie
                  congrats Andy
                  so i guess i will see you on the 29th
                  Yes i have approval from the boss :wink: Milltek`s will fit in the boot ?

Comment

Deffo looks the fastest colour to me :P
                    Andy

Comment

very nice mate
                      but we all know red goes faster

Comment

Working...
                      X