This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long did you have to wait for your VXR

I have been told I am getting a car allowance from work soon so I am on the lookout for a new car. I have to say I was unispired by anything I saw, untill like a diamond in the rough the ASTRA VXR.
    So I have obviously sorted out finances but haven't yet been to a dealer to haggle.
    Just wanted to know how long everyone had to wait for there VXRs from purchase because I can't wait and I haven't even ordered it yet.
    All replies are appriciated but I would obviously like to know if your car was new or not as my dad had a couple of vauxhalls before and ended up waiting over 9 months in some cases.
    Cheers guys
    PS I am realy jealous of all of you.

Hi,
    I was told when I ordered it would be about 6 to 8 weeks wait. I have not seen one VXR on the road in the Newcastle upon Tyne area yet, only one in the showroom. So hope you get sorted soon

Comment

6 months !
      But that was a pre release order like a lot of people on here ....
      I dont know how long orders are taking at the moment, certainly nowhere near 6 months I hope !
      tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
      The truth is out there ...

Comment

ordered mine end of march, due date to dealers is 22nd may so 6-8 weeks

Comment

Ordered mine 23 jan pick up next sat 29, so that long.
          johnny
          Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

I ordered 2nd Feb 06 and picked up 13th April. Originally quotoed 12-16 weeks and took 12 (I think without checking)

Comment

I got mine in 6 days :P They whre just putting it in the showroom i said dont bother i`ll take that :wink:
              Andy

Comment

I believe there is a black one being delivered to Hinton in Bath shortly and that will be going in the showroom.
                Alternatively why not get a low mileage ex. demo car?

Comment

due soon

mines due may 1st after a 3 mth wait . but well worth the wait

Comment

you can receive VXR in about 2weeks if the car is in the vehicle storage compound. There are loads with all sorts of extras and colours.

Comment

Working...
                    X