This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here it is

Handover from Robert at Hinton in Bath. There are probably not too many salesman that have sold 2 VXR's to one family

Captain Black and Captain Scarlet as they are now known.

its here

You lucky lot 2 VXRs Hintons of bath must be looking after you well

Comment

What can I say....... Nice

Comment

One for everyday use and one for the weekend. So I guess the Astra is going to work all week then. :wink:

Comment

Very nice. I hope they gave you a good discount on your astra.

Comment

Yes they certainly looked after us again.
            We have taken the Astra out for a spin this evening and it certainly a car that everyone looks at.
            It does feel a different beast to the Vectra which is very refined.

Comment

As Catherine's other half, can I just say that I'm in total agreement about the Astra - especially on the 'getting looked at' bit. We pulled in for petrol on the way back from out first test flight, and boy did it attract attention - whether it helped being red, I don't know!!
              With regard to the photo of the 2 cars, I was unaware that the Mem Sah'b had the camera out - which is why the tailgate is up!!!
              As for usage, both cars will be fully utilised on a daily basis - my round trip to and from work is about 60 miles a day. A pleasure in the vectra - can't wait to try the Asstroid - a lot more raw than the vectra, but hopefully still a blast.
              Now, where did I put the Road Angel?

Comment

You're a lucky couple (well hard working ! ) ... Enjoy enjoy enjoy !
                tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
                The truth is out there ...

Comment

Working...
                X