This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plate on dashboard

should know this,but what is the plate on top middle of dash(Approx.3" by 4")right in at the window with a 'marble size black dome on it? Checked instruction booklet but no joy.thought at first it was a sensor to alter the colur of dash screen between day and night but no.come on someone is going to make me look silly...........who's first

Is that not a speaker?

Comment

never thought of that catherine,i am on nightshift at moment but will try and get my lug near it in the morning when radio goes on(may not be easy!!!!!)Cheers

Comment

I noticed a similar panel last night when I was parked up and assumed it was a speaker although I didn't notice the dome you refer to.

Comment

That is the seventh speaker, not used on some entertainment sytems so you may find nothing under it if you were to look, the round object has something to do with climate control.

Comment

I was under the impression that the grill is for a seventh speaker and the dome is the temp sensor for the climate control.
            This was talked about when the first people were starting to recieve there VXR's.. I am sure that was the answer they came up with...

Comment

thanks for clearing that up for me guys

Comment

I think VXL call the dash speaker the imaging speaker?!! and yes the dome is for the CC.

Comment

Working...
                X