X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yoshitoshi
    VXRed
    • 23 April 2006

SILVER VXR

Hi! picked up my silver vxr from belmont in aberdeen on friday, traded my cosmic ctr for it, i am loving it!! did 250 miles between 2pm friday &
    2pm sunday, and i can safely say it is twice the car of my ctr. have seen 1 red 1 black and 1 blue in aberdeen, glad i took silver! it seems to be overlooked, but looks the meanest!! most people who have seen the others reckon i have made the right choice???????
  • reeko
    VXRed
    • 18 March 2006

also traded in a cosmic ctr for arden blue and at same dealer bloke traded in a silver ctr for vxr .i agree i think it is a step up,but only doubt is i don't think it will hold it's price as well as the honda

Comment

• yoshitoshi
      VXRed
      • 23 April 2006

I can see the ctr price taking a big drop! if aberdeen is anything to go by they are like arses!! (everyone has got one) that is why i got rid! every corner i turned 3 went past!!

Comment

• The Fox
        VXR newbie
        • 24 April 2006

Pictures of silver please anybody!

Hi!
        Does anyone know where I can find pictures of a star silver Astra VXR?
        I have been searching all over the place but cannot find any.

Comment

• Aussie
          Banned
          • 11 January 2006

here you go mate

Comment

• The Fox
            VXR newbie
            • 24 April 2006

Thanks a lot!
            Silver seems to be pretty unrare, does any owner of a silver vxr have a pictures/gallery of his car to share?

Comment

• yoshitoshi
              VXRed
              • 23 April 2006

Hi! Iwill take some pictures this week and post for you!!

Comment

• The Fox
                VXR newbie
                • 24 April 2006

Great!
                Thanks!
                I am considering to buy a red one or a silver. Red is beautiful but I also want to see some more pictures of vxr in silver before I make up my mind. Silver is great too. The blue and the black also looks great but I have narrowed it down to red or silver now

Comment

• CraigVXR
                  VXRed blooded
                  • 25 April 2006

I picked up a silver VXR from Belmont in Aberdeen 4 weeks ago.
                  I live just outside the city, but travel through it most days.
                  Will keep my eyes peeled for you. I have seen a blue, red and black, but no other silver (other than the demo).

Comment

• Sparky

I ordered a Silver one and think it looks the most agressive out of all the colours. It also looks lower than the others.

Comment

• yoshitoshi
                      VXRed
                      • 23 April 2006

Hi Craig! Think it was you i saw today on anderson drive? i was in my van & spotted the silver machine, how do you like the beast?? and what did you drive before?

Comment

• CraigVXR
                        VXRed blooded
                        • 25 April 2006

I don't have my VXR with me today (got my other beast 660cc Turbo charged Daihatsu Copen LOL), so it wasn't me today.
                        I do go up and down Anderson Drive every day of the week however.
                        I really like the VXR. Solid, well built, looks great and boy does it go!!!!
                        I had a renaultsport Megane 225 before and the build quality is like night and day. The VXR feels faster as well (even after only 770 miles) and is far more comfortable to drive.

Comment

• yoshitoshi
                          VXRed
                          • 23 April 2006

seems there is another then!! must admit ride is ten times better than my ctr, girlfriend made me change after test drive at belmont! she used to squit her pants everytime the vtec kicked in, the vxr is better the power smoother, and a growl compared to a frantic scream.

Comment

• Comedy Si
                            VXRed
                            • 23 April 2006

craig - naughty boy, ex-renaultsport forum............. ; )

Comment

Working...