This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumbar support

Is this adjustable at all i cant find any knobs/buttons etc ? Its killing my back as its got too much support atm. Dont tell me im going to have to hack the seat to bits to get some foam out :?
    Andy

We have that problem with the Vectra passenger seat. It makes the other half car sick.

Comment

So there isnt any adjustment on the drivers seat ?
      Andy

Comment

There are knobs on the side of the seat to adjust it.... (the left hand side of drivers, right hand of passengers)
        tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
        The truth is out there ...

Comment

Originally posted by M40COO
          There are knobs on the side of the seat to adjust it.... (the left hand side of drivers, right hand of passengers)
          I see no knobs :?

Comment

I believe the lumbar support only comes with the leather seats I presume you have the cloth as I have them with the knobs on the side of the seats as described above.
            HTH

Comment

Yep, this is the only major gripe with my VXR, I get lower back pain too on long journeys. Seems odd there's not adjustment on half-leather Recaros as my GSi had them.
              Andy H

Comment

Looks like im going to be removing some foam from mine then i had the same problem with a Corsa loaner i had for a while. I wonder why Vauxhall are making them like this :?
                Andy

Comment

Ahh..sorry ... seems a shame that they dont have that feature ....
                  even my old 1999 SXi had it...
                  tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
                  The truth is out there ...

Comment

Working...
                  X