X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petrol consumption

HI,
    Im hearing allsorts of figures on what the VXR does to the gallon..
    really i mean not vauxhalls figures can anyone shed any light
    cheers
    mick

We have just used the first tank of Super Unleaded and it averaged just over 32 mpg. This involved mainly A Road and Motorway use.
    I filled it on Friday night and did a 20 mile round trip and it was returning just over 27, that did include some spirted and enjoyable motoring.

Comment

4000 as at near as damn it 30mpg

Comment

6000 miles... mostly motorway (and within the speed limits of course!) - "computer says 33.6" (rather than "computer says no"!). Using primarily Optimax added around 2mpg after the first 2000...but I can't be arsed to work out whether I'm breaking even when paying the extra 12 - 13p per gallon

Comment

petrol

Most of my driving is in and around town and im getting 26 mpg, did however go to cardiff and back to swindon and got 38 mpg motorway driving.

Comment

First tank was around 19 mpg second tank is looking similar
            Andy

Comment

I normally average some were around 27mpg and that not hanging around.

Comment

i am averaging somewhere around 30.2mpg covering all sorts of driving which to be honest is slightly better than i expected when i bought the car

Comment

On the motorway at 60=42mpg, 70= 38mpg
                  Around town 24/25mph
                  Country lane, motorway over 130 miles 29mph
                  Hard country lane over 40 miles 23mpg .
                  HTH

Comment

Only done 800 miles but very steady motorway (70mph) is upto 35mpg. Motorway about 80-90 mph is about 30mpg and town is about 25mpg.

Comment

thanks for the info most usful.. one month and counting till the big day

Comment

Working...
                      X