This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP PLEASE URGENT !!!

My dealer today confirmed that he had cocked up !!!
    HE FORGOT MY CLIMATE OPTION !!!

He also says he has checked & it is now too late to add this to my vehicle. Although the car is not due for delivery until 28th May.
    THE DILEMMA !!!
    If he reorders he cannot match my P/ex price as agreed [cheek or what ].
    It will be another 12 weeks to wait.
    Tell him to stuff it get my £500 deposit back.
    Live without it & get some type of compensation, but how much ???
    IS IT REALLY TOO LATE TO ADD THIS OPTION. THE CAR SURELY HAS NOT BEEN BUILT YET, CAN ANYONE CHECK THIS OUT FOR ME PLEASE PLEASE ???
    MY SONO NO IS 89 HAQ26
    THANKS ALL IN ANTICIPATION OF HELP

Did your sales guy say what the "event" code was? If it is past 25 I think it is game over for any changes in spec as the car is assigned at the production plant. Dont know what I would do in your shoes, 12 weeks is a long time to wait for the correct spec but how long will you be living with the wrong spec?
    Also the info display is not as good without climate as it is not a graphic display,it is the dot matrix type. No sleep for you then..............

Comment

Spec

List the spec, there may be already one out there waiting for you.
      2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

I thought that only once it has reach EC30 thats when its too late. At 25 I was able to change the order. Best find where it is in the systemn. If its due to be at the dealer by 28/5 I would thinkits well into build stage or at least ready. Its about 2 weks from factory to dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by VXAH
          Also the info display is not as good without climate as it is not a graphic display,it is the dot matrix type. No sleep for you then..............
          Awhhhh noooooo did not know that.
          Not another problem !!!
          I just want my car as per original order spec

Comment

It must be worth doing a search of retailers,There are quite a few in showrooms........they will most likely do a good deal to shift it!
            Dont know about this chrome window trim thing,mine is 06 built and does not have it..looks fine.

Comment

Can you confirm for sure that the display is different with climate alone. I understand that it is with sat nav & maybe the CDC 40 but did not know the quality was not as well displayed with air con alone
              :? :? :?

Comment

As I understand it the CDC40 opera gets the graphic display,CD70 navi gets the huge colour display. Standard CD30 mp3 gets dot matrix unless climate is fitted (needed to display climate settings)

Comment

Working...
                X