This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 2000 made for then UK?

I really want an Astra Vxr but i will not be able to get one until just after Christmas 2006 as i want to put a large deposit down so that i don't get ripped off on HP or a loan etc. The other day i saw something that stated that only 2000 Astra VXR's would be coming to the UK, is this true and what are the chances of one being available after Christmas????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

VXR Mothership is the person to answer this question. I would think the figure is 2000 a year rather than 2000 in total and I wouldn't have thought you would have had any difficulty in getting a car after Christmas.

Comment

Thank you, best continue saving!!!

Comment

approx 2500 for the UK each year

Comment

When you are ready to order you will have no problem getting a VXR.
          Just check availability at the time you order to maybe receive the car sooner, as delivery time is usually 8-10 weeks.

Comment

:? I dont know if I'm correct but I spoke to someone at vauxhall when I ordered mine and they confirmed that there is 5000 per year being produced?
            Hope that helps.

Comment

There are a few garages about that will put aside a new car for you but register it first and class it as a demo. These will never be driven but you get great prices. All you have to do is wait the three months and you have a new car with only the delivery miles.

Comment

Its 2500 units per year. There is a chance that I can get a hundred or so from other euro countries to make up for the RHD production I'm losing to Holden.
                We can't free build the car so it'll always be restricted.
                Stu

Comment

Working...
                X