This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I nearly have my Astra VXR

Well, nearly isn't quite right. I test drove today and put a deposit down. (What a car!!!)
    Funny thing. My car that has only broken down once in the 4 years I have had it broke down less than 1 minute walk away from the dealer. Do you think it is trying to tell me something?
    I went for the Arden Blue with 18" Alloys (I prefer the design) Full Leather, Climate Control, Cruise Control (Like I am ever gonna use that) SAT Nav and the Bluetooth car kit. I wasn't going to but I also got the IDS.
    I am not going to put how much I paid as looking at the forum I could have got it cheaper if I shopped around. I did however get about 1K off the standard price so...
    So I guess the longest 12 weeks of my life start now.

ahhhh mate i tell you what, that must of been a unfortunate incident... Any idea as to what happened on its break down?
    I been playing the waiting game too mate i been waiting since 1st May to get my toy on 1st June... However mine was not from new as you lose too much that way and my intention is to see how much i like her as a long term or short term thing really :wink:
    But good luck when she finally does arrive... and shove shome pics up when you can

Comment

Working...
    X