This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This birds first VXR is due 1st June 2006

Helllooooooooo.. Well who said girls didnt like their toys too, being a fellow lady im trying to keep up with the lads in styleeee lol ... guys n girls the time has finally arrived 1st june and i will be the proud owner of the below beauty

SOLD TO ME lol

so next step i should imagine is wondering what to to do her when i get her really... All fellow VXR owners, tell me what youve done to yours

Excellent , great to see you on here. Take care and have great fun. Ahh now I see was yours the 06 in Marshalls Ipswich ?
    Probably see you around if it was , as there is also another one around IPswich in Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
      Excellent , great to see you on here. Take care and have great fun. Ahh now I see was yours the 06 in Marshalls Ipswich ?
      Probably see you around if it was , as there is also another one around IPswich in Blue
      ellllo matey, good to be here... all a bit new to this but hey well worth it...
      Yer its the 06 at Marshalls its my 27th birthday present to meself lol, you dont miss a thing do you lol :wink: Is there another blue one round ere :? dam lol thought id of been the only one i aint seen that yet, keep a eye out for me ill be out and about in town lol could be after one of your plates too :wink:

Comment

Try and find a VXR plate they look cool.
        2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

Now no going round the Ipswich one way system please . I saw a red one in the Village carpark the other day racing up and down. I think Marshalls had a Blue one to start with. I know they have got a demo Zafira and a really nice Meriva in at present.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
            Now no going round the Ipswich one way system please . I saw a red one in the Village carpark the other day racing up and down. I think Marshalls had a Blue one to start with. I know they have got a demo Zafira and a really nice Meriva in at present.
            would that be the d's your talking about lol.... I do often go to meet a few of me mates at the chav park, behind zest lol, but apart from that you wont see me going round and round in a circle pmsllllllllllllll
            Marshalls had a lush silver one last week, but now they got this car in to replace it which was a ex show car, it was in ipswich for 20 mins when i see it, a hour after me being there the sold sign went up! lmfao Just couldnt resist...so now no demo for Ipswich... Anyways enuff of my tatt for now, will prob see ya about soon enuff on ere or on town wherever it may be

Comment

Working...
            X