This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gap in spot lights?

putting car into garage this Friday to get the blowers fixed and i noticed that there is about a 1cm gap between the crome surround and the spot light lens? anyone else notice this or has my spots moved?
    STEALTH

mine are the same, guess they manufactured that way, possible lights get too hot so could damage the chrome if touching?? johnny
    Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Cheers mate put my mind at rest. Stage 2 eh worth the money?
      STEALTH

Comment

stage two, definately worth the money, if you like the turbo noise even better when you cant hear it for the exhuast note . The car just feels so much tighter if you know what i mean. I would recommend you get it done, make your smile even bigger. And the best part is you get to scare small children and animals when you pass them,
        i hope that helps
        johnny
        Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Cheers mate just need to find someone as good as TMS or Courtney etc up here in scotland (glasgow) who can do the modifications. :wink:
          STEALTH

Comment

There is a SC in glenrothes, don`t know if they are any good though ??

Comment

Working...
            X