This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Milltek at Dealer

Rang up my local dealer in birmingham today and the fool in parts didn't know anything about the Milltek exhaust, said he hadn't heard of it!!
    I wanted to know how much it would cost to get it fitted.
    As it's appears ALOT of money I was toying with the idea of buying the exhaust itself and getting a garage to fit it. I'm thinking this is risky but if the garage is reputable then it could save me money.
    What is the cheapest price anyone on here has got a milltek for, either bought and fitted themselves, garage etc or through a franchised dealer?
    I know the exhaust is supplied by TMS but if a dealer can fit it then it would be easier for me.

You wont get discount . . .
    ...and kick up a fuss at your dealers, tell them it's available as an option, show them vauxhall web....
    I had similar problems - but was sorted eventually, resulting in free fitting
    Also if you're near TMS at Milton Keynes, or Courtenay in Norfolk ... get it there
    (or 888 ! )
    tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
    The truth is out there ...

Comment

Mate where about on the vauxhall website cos I can't seem to find it.

Comment

It doesnt appear on their parts catalogue....it is not a Vauxhall part....they need to call Miltek and order from them.
        Insignia VXR, quite nippy!

Comment

Actually you (or the dealer) need to contact us direct - 01908 238 798. We can supply direct or to the dealer who can fit.

Comment

Working...
          X