This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing MP3`s

Am I right in assuming the stereo in an Astra VXR can play MP3`s? If I am right how do I burn them to a disk, can I put the albums in folders or do they have to go straight onto a disk. How does the car order them, alphabetically by artist ? By number ? and finally does the track name appear in the standard sceen when it is playing ??
    Cheers
    T.

I have the sat nav stereo and i have burnt the MP3 cds using folders for different albums. The stereo allows you to choose which album you listen to. Really easy to use.
    I had some problems with Itunes tho, you can burn an MP3 cd but any songs you have downloaded off Itunes Music Store cannot be burnt as they are MP4! Those Apple guys are buggers!!

Comment

Can all of the std stereo's play mp3's or just particular options?
      I have the CDC40 6 disc and have not been able to get it to play mp3 discs - any ideas?

Comment

had similar problems with all songs purchased from windows meadia player store as these are in in windows media player files rather then mp3 and they are difficult to convert as they incode them.

Comment

hmm i have the cdc40 and burning my discs from itunes , they play fine!

Comment

The standard stereo is the cdc30 mp3 I think, which implies it plays them, the cdc40 is an upgrade option though ?
            I could be wrong though ?

Comment

cdc30 and cdc70 are mp3 compatible cdc40 is not but instead a 6 disc stacker

Comment

i too have cdc 40 and burnt mp3,s from my computer and they play no problemo!! :wink:

Comment

Cheers guys, but no one has answered my original question yet *lol* can I play them in folders on the standard cdc30 ??

Comment

Working...
                  X