This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kerbed alloys and paint falling off

Hello all, first post so here goes....... had the same problem with my girlfriend, let her use the car and she's also managed to kerb the passenger side alloy...... (women eh?????) any ideas where to get it repaired???? also managed to get a stone chip on the bonnet more like it's been hit with a brick...... think I should lock the keys away!!!!!!!!!
    Again any ideas???
    Had a problem with the paint falling off the driver side sill had to get it resprayed at the dealer that went ok but the car came back with some sort of substance on it looks similar to masking tape remains/glue have tried polish and Tcut to remove

Rotten luck. Don't despair, plenty of outfits out there to repair the alloys and bonnet - will look as good as new.
    Get straight back to the dealer about the re-spray. It's not up-to-standard and they should sought it for you. If not, get on the Vauxhall Customer Services.
    Other half must feel awful. Can't even get mine to drive it & it's three weeks since we picked the VXR up. So forgive her :wink:

Comment

Working...
    X