X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering Wheel Locks.

Hi
    I'm getting my vxr tomorrow. I will be getting a tracker fitted within a week or two. In the meantime i was thinking of getting a steering wheel lock.
    I was looking to get the one that covers the whole steering wheel, but i don't want it to leave any marks.
    Do any of you guys use them? if so which one?

yer i use a silver disklock £80 from halfords.i think it's the only thatcham approved one thats on sale,though i may be wrong ??? i does a good job and does not mark the steering wheel.

Comment

Thanks. That's the one i wanted....

Comment

Re: Steering Wheel Locks.

Originally posted by alan10
        Hi
        I'm getting my vxr tomorrow. I will be getting a tracker fitted within a week or two. In the meantime i was thinking of getting a steering wheel lock.
        I was looking to get the one that covers the whole steering wheel, but i don't want it to leave any marks.
        Do any of you guys use them? if so which one?
        I have the Stoplok X-cell which doesnt mark and also folds down into a bag for easy storage.
        http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/s...ctorCatalogId=
        sigpic

Comment

thanks guys.
          that xcel stoplock looks very strong. i think i will see if i can pick one up on my travels tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by michael parkes
            yer i use a silver disklock £80 from halfords.i think it's the only thatcham approved one thats on sale,though i may be wrong ??? i does a good job and does not mark the steering wheel.
            Noooooooooooo DONT get it from Halfrauds !!! Get one here with a free bag and its only £69.99>>>
            http://www.saundersonsecurity.co.uk/...heel_Lock.html

Comment

Diskloks are even cheaper if you have a Costco card, they're in the region of £40...
              Nova 1.6 16v TB's DTA 1/4mile 14.8s

Comment

I tried costco at the weekend but they didn't have any in...damn

Comment

alan10, how have you got on with the s/wheel lock? Which one did you go for in the end and was it the right choice ie have you had any problems with it or marks on the steering wheel?

Comment

Working...
                  X