X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinted Windows

Afternoon all,
    A little help, the area manager at my local Vauxhall who i bolught my demo blue VXR off has now acquired a brand new 06 black VXR with rear tinted windows. I must admit it did look relly good, but didn't have time to request figures. Has anyone tinted their windows, if so how many windows, what % darkness, cost and would it suit a blue model.
    Whats the overall opinion on the chrome window edging on the 06 model. I am 50/50 as mine is a Jan 06 55 plate with just the black rubber. Has anyone changed their pre 06 VXR window edging to chrome, again how much was that?
    Thanks once again guys

Hi mate - to answer your questions as well as I can...
    Tinted windows - I had my back 3 windows done by one of Northants premier tint firms last Saturday for the bargain price of £120 - I went for a "midnight" tint which I think is about an 80% tint and there is some contrast to the front windows but I had it done darker for the sake of my 5 year old who was getting p*ssed off with the sun in his eyes - my car is also Arden Blue.
    I will get pics up this evening for you!
    As for the Chrome trim - if you decided to try and retro fit it I think it would be a fruitless and costly exercise cos it would mean removing all the rubbers (and glass) on the rears as well as the rubbers on the front doors and for what? I dont really think it makes that much of a difference IMO!

Comment

tint all round

Comment

I have an Arden Blue with Full tints. 30% front and 40% rear. Looks awsome. Really glad i had it done. Cost was £170. Great job

Comment

Working...
        X