This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emersons Green VXR Owners

How many VXRs are actually in Emersons Green?
    Moorbeer, as far as im aware your wife has blonde hair, so the one that just drove past my house cannot be yours as there was a brunette lady driving, so does that make 3 red ones in the village??
    We should all meet up and have a shandy or something

Brooke, did see a black VXR by Sainsburys roundabout on the ring road on Sunday!! No accounting for taste with regard to colour choice!

Comment

Originally posted by morebeer
      Brooke, did see a black VXR by Sainsburys roundabout on the ring road on Sunday!! No accounting for taste with regard to colour choice!
      Don't knock the black, I may well be coming through E-green on Saturday on my way down to Wells .
      Flash if you see me,
      Stephen
      PS - It wasn't me last Sunday unless the Mrs took a trip down from Nottingham

Comment

E Green

Tut, are you boys not watching Big Brother!???!
        Ah well its finished now anyway!! I hear black is the new red!! hehehe
        There is deffo another red one round here.
        We will flash if we see you!
        Moorbeer, i nearly bought a house in your road, your just round the corner then! Are you from round here originally?
        B

Comment

E Green

PS that black one is a chap that lives in Bradley Stoke if its the one im thinking of, 55 plate, :P but there are not many black ones so i guess its him.
          I parked next to him in Tesco a month or so ago and chatted to him.

Comment

The other red one you refer to may be my partner going to work at UWE.

Comment

E Green

It was driving though emersons (mangtsfield end) coming into th village at about 6ish with a dark haired lady driving.
              Must be an 06 as it had chrome :P

Comment

Re: E Green

Originally posted by Brooke D
                PS that black one is a chap that lives in Bradley Stoke if its the one im thinking of, 55 plate, :P but there are not many black ones so i guess its him.
                I parked next to him in Tesco a month or so ago and chatted to him.
                Ooo....I've seen that (I think!). Sat in traffic when I realised there was a VXR beside me!
                Nice to see some more VXRs turning up in Bristol. I've had mine since 23rd Dec and I have only seen 2 in Bristol so far. The black one and a blue one on 19s both in Bradley Stoke. I have blue with 18s.

Comment

E Green

I see the Blue one on 19's quite often, not seen you yet tho, mine is red on 18's and number plate ends 'BDD'
                  Flash if you see me.
                  This must be the perfect opportunity for us all to meet up for a lemonade at the local public house and put the cars together.

Comment

Brooke, second house I've owned in EG, lived hear (within 200' of where I am now) for the past 7 years ish. Originally from Coalpit Heath, Bristol born and bred, although I did have the misfortune of living in Milton Keynes for a year!!

Comment

I live in Bradley Stoke BTW!
                      I've seen that blue with 19s twice now. I saw it turn into the road that's very close to me but don't know how close to me it is. I was on foot at the time and just saw it going round the roundabout.
                      I will also be at Donny BTW along with all the other VXRs on Astra-SRi!

Comment

Ooh the city of roundabouts hehehe !!
                        I have lived here for about 4 yrs, grew up around here too!

Comment

Never mind! I loathed the place. It was a complete culture shock for me after being dragged up in a small village. I found it really unfriendly. A complete contrast to where I am now, I even have a neighbour who I have known for 33 years and I'm only 34!

Comment

Excellent IanVXR, should be a good day then, we are staying in the holiday inn on fri and sat nights.
                            What mods have you got on your car?

Comment

If either of you are on msn my mail address is [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X