X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered

Hey Guys
    Just ordered my VXR yesterday. They said gonna be 3-4 weeks for delivery. Ive ordered with 19'', Xenons (AFL) and Climate Control in Arden Blue. I am only 18 so surely its gonna be a ride for the first few weeks, also very expensive for me.
    Can anybody list what upgrades they have hade done and any prices please? eg. engine remap, exhaust etc.
    Cheers
    Marc

hello and welcome
    had my red one on 18's about 2 months now had a few problems with the paint being back to the dealers for some paint re spray going to thorney motorsport in the next few weeks to get the full milltek exhust fitted cost £1250 inc vat and fitted.also poss having a stage 2 re-map done
    cost would be about £1600 ?????if thats incorrect can somebody let me know
    nice car for your age enjoy it
    how much is the insurance ??????????

Comment

hey im 18 too. At the min red, with 19's lookin to get a miltek exhaust at the mo!

Comment

Originally posted by michael parkes
        hello and welcome
        had my red one on 18's about 2 months now had a few problems with the paint being back to the dealers for some paint re spray going to thorney motorsport in the next few weeks to get the full milltek exhust fitted cost £1250 inc vat and fitted.also poss having a stage 2 re-map done
        cost would be about £1600 ?????if thats incorrect can somebody let me know
        nice car for your age enjoy it
        how much is the insurance ??????????
        £1800 :wink:
        Andy
        And how are you 18 year olds managing to insure these things.....

Comment

I'm with Andy - how the hell can an 18 year old get insurance for a VXR!! I've asked N3 before...and he chose not to reveal all! Good luck to them both I say (rich parents?)

Comment

Re: Just ordered

Originally posted by Marc J
            ...They said gonna be 3-4 weeks for delivery...
            That's a good delivery time, how come they can do it so quick, I've been told that the factory closes for the last two weeks in June so a new order would come through in August.
            I'll just give it a quick wash!

Comment

My dad owns a company so im on the fleet insurance so its £800 a car, cool eh? The car it ready, i asked for xenons and 19s in Arden blue and they had 1 with climate control premade and said I can have it for same price, so got the climate free. Was quite happy. Thats dear for a remap!!!! Why so much, where is that from???

Comment

Originally posted by Marc J
                My dad owns a company so im on the fleet insurance so its £800 a car, cool eh? The car it ready, i asked for xenons and 19s in Arden blue and they had 1 with climate control premade and said I can have it for same price, so got the climate free. Was quite happy. Thats dear for a remap!!!! Why so much, where is that from???
                re map would only be about £550 go to thorney/courtney £1800 includes full milltek exhust system as well

Comment

Working...
                X