This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car at PVS sunday 4th June 2006

Just a few pics of the car that some of you may of seen at PVS today :wink: if not then here ya go a little view

At 0700 am in the morning, and yes it is a empty field near enuff lol Spot me very hungover :wink:

Here she is in the JOV tent being shown off, will put some more pics on ere, waiting for 100's to be sent to me from today, will post a.s.a.p.. Did anyone see that VXR there with lambo doors?? FPMSL

That lambo door car is Thorneys from TMS. Apparently he wiped the floor with an STi down the strip!!
    Nice car BTW!

Comment

saw loads of VXR's at PVS - didn't see urs though - where was the JOV stand??

Comment

lol louise i see you matey you pulled in just as i was on my way home (very burnt and hungover!) lol.. we were in front of the Astra SRi stand, directly opposite TJ
        You arrived when the fun for me was ending, was awesome tho :wink:

Comment

LOL! yeah there were a few blue VXR's leaving as i was driving in - i just waved to ppl
          did you camp then?

Comment

hell yea i camped lol roughed it, felt proper ruff on sunday tho lmao
            had to be dun, altho we kinda gate crashed the vvoc camping area lol...
            Did really regret it on sunday tho, left around 3 i think, i was kinda on auto pilot lol :wink:

Comment

well as long as u had fun
              i'm just really glad i only live ten mins down the road

Comment

was awesome mate, the only bad thing was i didnt get to take it down the strip as its still running in BUT i will do maybe next year, when i dont the miles on her to warrant giving her a good hiding lol
                Jammy git for leaving 10 mins away too lol proper handy :wink:

Comment

yeah it is
                  they do "run what ya brung" days up at santa pod if u don't want to wait til next year
                  btw - how far away is felixstowe?
                  also, would u be interested in an all girl VXR meet??

Comment

Well its about a 2 hours drive to the pod, so not too far
                    Of course i would be interested in a all girl meet sounds good to me,tbh im up for any meet anywhere, go to a few with a few other forums and its great to get to know the people you actually speak to, thats if i let them get a word in edgeways, I can chat **** for england lol :P
                    But yer let me know when n where as long as it aint too far ill be there, unfortunately having a demanding job, and being on call sometimes its very awkward for me to get to far away for long

Comment

will PM u with info

Comment

top one bird

Comment

Originally posted by LouiseVXR
                          also, would u be interested in an all girl VXR meet??
                          I'm sure many of us would be interested in that Louise. I'll start a list of spectators!! :P
                          1/ IanVXR

Comment

fletch - pm sent girly
                            Ian - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LouiseVXR
                              fletch - pm sent girly
                              Ian - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
                              No huh! Well let's start a poll and see the demand!! :P
                              (Only kidding but then you knew that!)

Comment

Working...
                              X