Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FINALLY ARRIVED HAD THREE WEEKS OF FUN SO FAR.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY ARRIVED HAD THREE WEEKS OF FUN SO FAR.

HI ALL TONY HERE,FINALLY GOT THE BEAST,BLUE WITH 19"S YES THE CHROME STRIPS.GREAT SITE FULL OF ALL THE INFO ANY VXR OWNER REQS.LIKE MOST ON HERE WEATHER STRIPS MISSING WENT BACK TODAY TO COLLECT.COULD NOT BELIEVE THEY WANTED THE CAR BOOKED IN TO FIT A 30 SECOND PART.ANYWAY FITTED MYSELF.
    LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING SOME OF YOU BRISTOL PEOPLE IAN VXR WHERE ARE YOU HAVE NOT SEEN YOU YET,EMERSON GREEN CREW NOT TO FAR FROM ME.LOOKING FOR SOME RETRO FIT FOLDING MIRRORS IF ANYBODY CAN HELP.MUST START SAVING FOR REMAPS ETC.LOOK FORWARD TO NOW A OWNER TO SPEAKING TO YOU ALL.
    REGARDS TONY.

Tony,
    Gabriel commutes on a daily basis to Frenchway, switching from Vectra to Astra frequently. I have told him to give you a wave if he sees you.

Comment

Congrats Tony.
      I'm in Bradley Stoke. Arden blue with 18s.
      If you're interested in going to the Donnington Touring cars event at the end of July you'll get to see LOADS of VXRs!!! Over 100 signed up so far. I went to the last on at Brands Hatch and it was great fun!
      See here for more details: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...opic.php?t=545

Comment

HI CATHERINE,LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS AROUND A WAVE OR A FLASH ALWAYS WELCOME.NOT SEEN MANY AROUND BRISTOL ALTHOUGH A FEW ON THIS SITE FROM BRISTOL/SOUTH WEST .MUST BE HIDING SOMEWHERE ALTHOUGH THOSE THAT HAVE A VXR DONT HIDE.SEE YOU AROUND.

Comment

THANKS IAN WILL LOOK AT THE INFO SENT THANKS,HOPEFULLY TRY AND BE SOCIAL AND MEET UP,SEE WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT.

Comment

Working...
          X