This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish Tuners

Has anyone had a remap from a Scottish tuner?
    I would like to get a remap, but I dont really want to drive 400+ miles to get it done.

yes i been and seen about it

i pick my car up on sunday and i asked the garage when they can do it they told me that it going 2 be the end off june so i let u know and need 2 do 500m before they will fit it .they are going 2 phone me and they are in fife

Comment

Scotland Superchips (as with all the Superchips dealers) can supply TMS maps for the VXR. You need to specifically ask for it though. Should be available about now.

Comment

nice1 thorney, do they just have ur basic map, or do they have the stage 2 remap for use with the milltek too?

Comment

SR06VXR, is that Superchips Scotland....ex-Falkland Performance Centre ?
          tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
          The truth is out there ...

Comment

If someone knows who the scottish superchips dealers are can they post it up please would be handy to know no offence thorney but it would be easier to get a remap done up here than travel all the way down to you although going by reputation it may be wiser

Comment

Originally posted by N3 VXR
              nice1 thorney, do they just have ur basic map, or do they have the stage 2 remap for use with the milltek too?
              They will have access to all the stage maps we've done, although above stage 3 we'd recommend is done here.

Comment

thanks thorney!!
                scottish superchip locations can be found here:
                http://www.superchips.co.uk/fitting.php
                also is there any difference in tuners as regards to doing the remap, or will the results be exactly the same if they use the same map?

Comment

Thanks, Spoke to Kevin at Superchips(Scotland) and they can offer the Thorney re-map.
                  Need to get oil leak fixed first though, my local dealer is quoting the 29th as the earliest I can book it in, looks like it is leaking from pressure switch.
                  Driveway is getting messy.
                  Will get re map done then.

Comment

29th!!!!!!!! I would find another dealer or ask them if they are willing to foot the bill for the driveway clean up.

Comment

Working...
                    X