X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0-60 Whats the time?

Hi all
    Just a quickie with all the tuning going on does anyone know if it improves the 0-60 time of the car, for instance if you have a remap and full Milltek what difference does it make 0-60 from a standard car which I believe is about 6.2 seconds
    Cheers
    John

Of course you know that with the 18 inch wheels the car wont do 60 in second gear due to rev limit.........6.4 is about the best you can get.
    My cars vpc remap lets it do 60 in second and I recorded 5.9 with a Varicom 2000 performance computer. ( it recorded 14.4 for the quarter mile and at the pod it went 14.2) the 0-60 was done in the lower power mode for better throttle control.

Comment

Originally posted by VXAH
      Of course you know that with the 18 inch wheels the car wont do 60 in second gear due to rev limit.........6.4 is about the best you can get.
      My cars vpc remap lets it do 60 in second and I recorded 5.9 with a Varicom 2000 performance computer. ( it recorded 14.4 for the quarter mile and at the pod it went 14.2) the 0-60 was done in the lower power mode for better throttle control.
      Oooo...5.9!! That's good to know. I have the Stage 1 VPC remap (build 9!). Do you have the full Milltek too? I don't, yet!

Comment

I dont have the full system, only the front de-cat pipe. I would like the full system but its a lot of dosh and I dont know the gain it will give me.
        Dont know the state of tune with my software! But the rev limit is beyond 7.5k! Build 10

Comment

Working...
        X