This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SiKBoY's 888 !

Hi I thought Id put up a few pics of my 888. Anybody NW based i'd love the oportunity to compaire the two cars a little closer

I like it. I was at the factory last week getting my remap done.
    I live in liverpool, but work in manchester..

Comment

Looks good, I like your choice of Recaro's. Do the rear seats match in terms of trim?

Comment

I live in Southport and Work near Manchester aswell :?
        The trim is totally standard in the rear looks good thou.

Comment

Car looking well Andy , Hope the seats are to your liking, glad weve got them fitted at last.
          Dave

Comment

looking good mate
            gotta say it again, white is right
            recaros finish it off nicely over the standard SRi seats

Comment

Simply stunning mate, I was so close to ordering a white one, but the vxr interior just did it for me, I still sway the other way as well though and wonder if I have made the right choice .... Ask me again when I have filled it with petrol for the 5th time in a week and i might agree ....

Comment

I am in London this week. When i back next week i will drop you a pm.

Comment

Very nice in white with the black wheels, you will be happy with its performance against the VXR on 5th Gear while having the satisfaction of around 45mpg.

Comment

Hello Mate,
                    Great looking car you have there
                    I have build number 17 in silver.

Im due down to 888 at the end of the month to have the Recaros fitted. Wasnt too sure tbh, but after seeing your photos i know ive made the right decision.
                    Andrew
                    p.s if you get chance check out www.diesel-talk.co.uk as there 3 T8 CDTI owners on there

Comment

Working...
                    X