This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of sundays boredom!

Went out on sunday to let my mate test his new camera. He's put a few of the pictures up on astra owners club so heres a link

http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=267638

Stunning mate....

Comment

Excellent mate some really nice views there mate
      Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Some great pics.

Comment

cheers guys, ye its a good place for pictures like that. should have made abit more of an effort with cleaning the car really, but it wasnt really planned!!

Comment

Those wheels + that car = SEX

Comment

very nice mate

Comment

they are amazing pictures.. stunning area great choice fella

I love the GSI..
                sigpic

Comment

cheers guys. Thanks for the comments, im really happy with the wheels, only changed them as i got fed up of cleaning the standard wheels all the time! was a nightmare! and il pass on your comment to my mate brett about the GSI. Its already running a stage 2 map, so the next plans are to lower it i think, unless hes changed his mind!
                  Think im going to save up for a diff next as mine is a thorney stage 2 aswell and grip can be a problem from time to time especially in the wet!

Comment

very nice jonathan and looks great on your new wheels, but hats off to you for cleaning the burg wheels for as long as you did and that location looks fab

Comment

Thanks mandy! ye they were a nightmare!!! And yes were very lucky living where we do i guess for scenery like that, but always take it for granted! You will have to organise a trip here for a photoshoot day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burg_300 View Post
                        Thanks mandy! ye they were a nightmare!!! And yes were very lucky living where we do i guess for scenery like that, but always take it for granted! You will have to organise a trip here for a photoshoot day!!
                        well you put up with them longer than i would

hmmm and that sounds like a plan its stunning scenery

Comment

haha, wel my trick was to just stop cleaning them properly in the end!! tut tut!!

Wel you should do! but how far am i exactly from where you are!? Id imagine its along way just to take some pictures!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burg_300 View Post
                            haha, wel my trick was to just stop cleaning them properly in the end!! tut tut!!

Wel you should do! but how far am i exactly from where you are!? Id imagine its along way just to take some pictures!!
                            Ooo wash your mouth out with soap

not sure how far as im crap with geography
                            would be worth it for such good scenery

edit just googled and roughly 2hrs 20 mins so not that bad really.
                            Last edited by Mandy; 30 July 2010, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Sorry!!! i know i know!! But have you ever counted the spokes on those things! i mean, was there any need!! im only joking, i did like them, just not cleaning them!

Umm well i dont know where you guys are if im honest, those pictures were taken just up the road from a place called Betws y Coed, if youve ever heard of it (probably not!) but thats a lovely place aswell, with lots of pubs in....but drinking and driving doesnt mix well i know

Ah rite wel thats not actually that bad then is it, give you something to think about anyway doesnt it!
                              Last edited by Burg_300; 30 July 2010, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X