This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few New Mods

Today I got my tints done, fitted my new rear lights and of course my vxro window stickers. Thought I would post some pics for you to have a look and obviously comment on (hopefully good)

Cheers,

Tom
    Debadged, Tinted Windows, Carbon fibre bits, Cobra Exhaust, Rarb, Pro Kit Springs, EDS Tophat, Forge Recirc Valve, Oil restrictor bolt, TXA Intercooler, Pipercross cone, CDTI Hose, KTM Orange Snowflakes - TMS Stage 3 Map 290 BHP and 347 Torque

gonna be honest pal, dont like the lights at all. Someone else had them on here and didnt look right then either. sorry.

tints look ace though!

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
      gonna be honest pal, dont like the lights at all. Someone else had them on here and didnt look right then either. sorry.

tints look ace though!
      Thats ok mate knew it wouldn't be to everyones fancy
      Debadged, Tinted Windows, Carbon fibre bits, Cobra Exhaust, Rarb, Pro Kit Springs, EDS Tophat, Forge Recirc Valve, Oil restrictor bolt, TXA Intercooler, Pipercross cone, CDTI Hose, KTM Orange Snowflakes - TMS Stage 3 Map 290 BHP and 347 Torque

Comment

Nice effort!....look forward to seeing future mods

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
          Nice effort!....look forward to seeing future mods
          Cheers matey got plenty lined up

Comment

Looks real stealth pal, do the lights shine through ok?

Comment

love it matey.. looks mean from the back. where did you get the vxr online decals from?

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
                Looks real stealth pal, do the lights shine through ok?
                Yer thats the route im going down Yer they look fine mate

Comment

Originally posted by ardenvxr11 View Post
                  love it matey.. looks mean from the back. where did you get the vxr online decals from?
                  There you go mate that'll show you what to do

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1308

Comment

Get your wheels done, boot strip, window strips and itl look like the batmobile

Comment

Get your wheels done, boot strip, window strips and itl look like the batmobile
                      There all on the list mate Getting the window sills done in a couple of days so its getting there

Comment

Will look cool mate if i had black it would be stealth keep us updated

Comment

Will look cool mate if i had black it would be stealth keep us updated
                          Yer definately mate, are you going Total Vauxhall Live?

Comment

i like the lights mate STEALTH

Comment

Originally posted by Vxr Jase View Post
                              i like the lights mate STEALTH
                              Cheers Jase I knew they wouldn't be to everyone's liking but I really wanted to go down the stealth route

Comment

Working...
                              X