This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some parting pics before she goes :(

Though I'd get some decent photos of my car before she goes very soon. Got her up for sale as I'm needing a diesel to do my 1000 mile round trip each month to work. Its going up on the sales bit over the weekend but it's gutting me to sell. Just need to half the fuel costs for 18 months or so. Been a great car and I'd definitely consider another.

Enjoy, and feel free to comment.
    Attached Files

Nice shots

Comment

amazing pics man shame it has to go

Comment

Really good pictures! looks smart

Comment

very nice looking car you must be gutted its goin

Comment

Cheers for the comments chaps. I am gutted its going, have been so tempted to foot the costs but an extra £200 or so in my pocket each month outweighs keeping it unfortunately. I never even got round to getting a remap or anything so I know it could have been so much better too. Hmm, pondering these thoughts just make me wanna keep it more, ha.

Comment

oh man, i love the pics. very impressed

Just cant figure out why i cant get photos of mine like that lol

Comment

Nics pics, good luck with the sale and come back soon especially when the next Astra VXR is released
                sigpic

Comment

Always a sad day!!

Comment

very nice

Comment

Shame, you couldnt get a cheap run around then?

Comment

you should buy a cheap van, thats what i did. Am just fixing it up just now so that the car can stay of the road in the winter.

I managed to get a 52 plate berlingo for £400.00. There are some bargins to be had mate.

Comment

Originally posted by gus1986 View Post
                          you should buy a cheap van, thats what i did. Am just fixing it up just now so that the car can stay of the road in the winter.

I managed to get a 52 plate berlingo for £400.00. There are some bargins to be had mate.
                          this is true but after looking around dealers like BM will cover your deposit and can get a 116d sport for 200 a month. A mile away from the VXR but only for 2 years it'll do till I get posted back to England an not up here!

Comment

Quality pics.

Comment

Sorry that you're having to let it go

I don't do many miles (about 120 a week) but i still want to get another car to use for work, so I can save the VXR for 30-40mile drives out at the weekends!

Love the second photo, looks great.
                              Matt J

Arden Blue 57 Astra VXR - 19s - Keyless - Auto Xenons - TypeR aerial - and very Clean!

Comment

Working...
                              X