This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got out on day release lol

Got the car out on sunday for a wee spin.

Got to change the grill to gloss black and the foggie surrounds and i think am onto a winner lol

Looks nice mate! Not a fan of the eyebrows though personally.

Comment

Not alot of people are but i think they look different (theres a silver astra vxr at my work so i have to be different lol)

I think they make it look meaner from certain angles. Once i have the grill done gloss black i will be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by gus1986 View Post
        Not alot of people are but i think they look different (theres a silver astra vxr at my work so i have to be different lol)

I think they make it look meaner from certain angles. Once i have the grill done gloss black i will be happy.
        yeah i got them on my burg..... think they make the car look alot more agressive..... just my opinion tho lol look nice matey

Comment

glad to see someone is on my side lol

any pics of the burg with them on matey

Comment

glad to see someone is on my side lol

any pics of the burg with them on matey
            here u go mate..... best i can do atm lol
            Attached Files

Comment

eh are the eyebrows not on the headlights?
              NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Comment

lol true but you got to love that plate lmao

Comment

Originally posted by drewstew View Post
                  eh are the eyebrows not on the headlights?
                  lmao sorry mate, got confused with a debate about the mudflaps on a differnt thread...... eye brows on the way lol

Comment

that looks mint, are your grill, mirrors and foggie surrounds wrapped?

I was going to do the grill and foggies gloss black at the w/e

Comment

Your car looks mint mate, Im starting to like the eyebrows it makes your car look Mean

Comment

we shall convert people yet lol. I would highly recommend them. Escecially if you have changed all the bulbs for a white/blue bulb cause it just looks the nuts at night

Comment

that looks mint, are your grill, mirrors and foggie surrounds wrapped?

I was going to do the grill and foggies gloss black at the w/e
                          mirrors are mate.... fog light surrounds i want done in the next few weeks.... just got to try and figure how to get them off lol the grills aint wrapped..... that would be too fiddly..... cheers fella..... deffo spray them.... looks good lol

Comment

we shall convert people yet lol. I would highly recommend them. Escecially if you have changed all the bulbs for a white/blue bulb cause it just looks the nuts at night

that looks THE NU*S mate!!! lol i got a HID conversion in mine too...... were gunna start a new trend haha

Comment

Working...
                            X