The Red Baron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vxs Lee View Post

This is my van mate, I don't have a build thread for it.

Lee.

(Sorry if you don't want the picture on here I can take it back off if you like.)
    cool van mate!!
    [

Comment

• Originally posted by Vxs Lee View Post

This is my van mate, I don't have a build thread for it.

Lee.

(Sorry if you don't want the picture on here I can take it back off if you like.)
      This thread is multi conversational mate so post what you want, I can't speak for the admins but I don't mind you posting it.

Looks a tidy van that.

Russ

The Red Baron Progress Thread

Comment

• The Grill turned up today and although it needed a bit of modifying on the back part it fits really well and I have decided for the time being to keep the Carbon dipped Blitz as I think it does suit the grill quite nicely. I will replace with a genuine carbon fibre one or paint another up in Red to off set but that will be later down the line.

Very happy with the front now and when the bumper is painted week after next it should pull it in nicely.

Russ

Comment

• Picked up the Strut Brace and pleased with the finish as usual by Aerocoat.

Russ

Sent via carrier pigeon with SlappaTorque

Comment

• I realised I made a boo boo and the mirrors and indicators were for a poxy 5 door so today I spent time stripping them down and replacing the back plates for a set of 3 door ones I had lying about and they should fit fine now. I am also going to fit the carbon backs (need black silicon) to finish it off as they do look rather smart.

Russ

Comment

• That grills looks awesome Russ

Comment

• Thanks mate.

I finished off the mirrors and fitted them today, just waiting for the silicon to go off on the mirror backs as they needed bonding on so thought I would take a few pics

Russ

Comment

• they look great russ, love the way the baron constantly evolves, always something new and loads of little, well carried out details.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathace View Post

Something about that rear spoiler in this pic that makes my wallet itch, looks damn good overall from that angle.
                    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

• Originally posted by EdOPCburg View Post
                      Something about that rear spoiler in this pic that makes my wallet itch, looks damn good overall from that angle.
                      It does look rather nice at that angle I will admit but alas you have to have all of it on to obtain that look

Russ

Comment

• Get the indicators smoothed and painted on the wings now russ

Comment

• I managed to change the Logo on start-up for the CID but as I have a new BF ident one it wasn't recognised but using a 2012 model and it works, the Opel animation is rather cool so I have chosen that one.

Oaksey, all in good time.

Russ

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathace View Post

Russ
                            Meh!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Backs are sorted for the moment but I do want to get some better made ones.

Russ

Comment

• Well the bumper and grill have been stripped down and painted and I decided to go with an additional option of painting the XP2 fog surrounds and the top of the opel grill (like my Irmscher).

Not going to be everyone's thing and I am not totally sold on the Red XP2's but I will see if it grows on me. Maybe a couple of Canards in carbon to break up the red.

Russ

Comment

Working...
                                X