This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone hit my arden (pics)

ok its maybe not as bad as it sounds but someone has scrapped it or something, not major damage, just want to see if its an easy fix/ cover up or do i go to a pro to get it done? any help ideas or how to?

cheers
    Attached Files

still a pain in the ***! should be easy anough job to sort tho

Comment

even worse was the note they left saying sorry but with none of there details on, cheers mate i hope it is

Comment

sorry to see that mate it dont look much as you say but personally id get a pro to sort it being as its arden paint i reckon id see any imperfection and it would end up doing my head in....your call at the end of the day....

Comment

try a bit of T-cut on it first , you ll probably find most of the white will come off , i had something very similar on my arden gsi turbo and after i d used a bit of t-cut on it you couldn t actually tell it had been scrapped. but it will depend whether its there paint on your car or has taken the paint off your car , but worth a try .
          Project J is here Carbon Parts for Astra J Or vectra vxr brake conversions to astra/corsa please PM

Comment

cheers lads! il try T cut first then if not look for a good pro

Comment

Is that the rear bumper i take it..

Comment

Originally posted by Scarborough_VXR View Post
                Is that the rear bumper i take it..
                correct

corsa arctic edition #257
                now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment